Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Brainless statement.

I've been reading online articles and i saw a person making this brainless statement, 

'' I'm not sure to answer your question or not because:

1. You more concern about money
2. You more and more about money..money..money
3. Have you ask your self, what contribution that you can give to your profession that you going to involve?
4. Do you know what mean stewardess/any similar job that you going to participate now or in future?
5. Hello! my friend are you qualified to be stewardess or ??
6 That's why now days Youth never success because anytime money..money..money never thinks what can I do to benefit my self, the company and the people.

Just same question, what can I do to benefit my country? 

Have any body ask this question to your self has Malaysian or Never mind, now I kutuk this and kutuk that, I promise this and promise that BUT after I go up wow! I can relax first because have money, big home, power etc. So I can coli-coli....alamak! silap joli-joli/enjoy maa! I'm sorry..''




HELLO AUNTY WHO SAYS THAT, 

YOU CHOOSE THE JOB THAT YOU LIKE OKAYYY. 


If we choose the job we like, eventually we will contribute SOMETHING to Malaysia. 


If you do a 30-person job, and accept a 1-person salary, will you be happy with it?


If work and never give a damn about the pay, government wanna feed us is it ?


Unless you are really rich, then you can say that la. Because you need not worry about money.


As for us who are not rich or for those who wants to lessen their parents' we choose jobs that we like 


that have a higher salary for the sake of giving our parents a good life they've give us a good one for 

almost 20 years. 

Maybe you're too old to remember what your parents have done for you, but you definitely is a 

brainless adult for saying that.

What you said is unfair to people who really want to work.

We work cause we are happy with our job, and we accept the pay to overcome the loan and shit we 

have to pay in our life. 

IT IS EVEN MORE UNFAIR FOR YOU TO SAY THAT YOUTH NOWADAYS NEVER ACHIEVE 

SUCCESS IN LIFE.

HELL NO. WE DID. 

MANY OF THE YOUTHS DID.

And aunty, a sentence for you, 

'' English pun tak betul, tak payah nak tegur-tegur orang tanpa berfikir panjang okay ?  '