Friday, November 30, 2012

''Friends''. Not all friends can be trusted.

Lately, i've realize that a lot of my so-called-friends turn into a total slut.
Is it just me, or they are plain stupid ?
It is definitely not right to talk bad about people BUT we are all human.
I have talked bad about people before , because i'm not perfect as well.
I have haters, and i hate people as well.
I think that is very common among teenagers.
But bitch please, you don't have to go around spreading bad things about me right?
Even if it is a fact, can't you just keep your big fat ugly mouth shut ?

seriously , you have nothing better to do ?
You go around hanging out with guys , make out with guys, drink like a fucking whore and party like a slut then now you wanna bitch about me?
And you choose to tell a friend that you just be friend with for like, A FEW MONTHS ?
ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING ?
Will you be happy if i go around telling YOUR FRIENDS that you are a slut that do shit ?
You have the fucking brain. but i don't know what you store in it. Shit ?
I don't think it is fine that you try to be friends with people in a wrong way, bitch.
Telling shits about other people isn't right.
I have known you for like how many years? Since primary 1.
I have never, ever , ever guess that you'll become this fucked up. Like seriously.
You have betrayed me not once or twice.
You're telling them the fact, oh yes, i'm not afraid of that.
BUT, IF IT IS A FACT, IT IS ABOUT ME. I DID NOT ASK YOU TO HELP ME TO SPREAD IT.
WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, BITCH ?
SERIOUSLY ? SMOKING, DRINKING, PARTYING LIKE A WHORE DO NOT MAKES YOU LOOK COOL.
Sometimes i really do wonder. What have i done to you that you have to talk about me ?
If you're trying to make me 'FAMOUS' , don't have to. I already am.
Thanks to you, for being a bitch and then ruin our reputation.
I don't know why some people love being a bitch.
I have guy friends, you have guy friends.
But if i were to compare myself to you, hell yes, i'm way better.
At least, i won't cheat.
Second, i won't get drunk and make out with random friends on purpose.
Third, i never smoke.
Fourth , i never party with a bunch of guys like a total whore.
Fifth, i never sleep with random guys around (Ewww, that's not cool.)
Sixth, I never go out always and yes , my parents guard me TIGHT AND WELL.
Well, at least they care about me. Do your parents care about you ?
I don't think so. Lol.
I am happy that my parents guard me well and never let me turn into a total devil like her.
Yes, i'm not perfect and i make mistakes.
But at least the mistakes i make, are not like the mistakes she make.
She's so holy but is this what you should do, bitch ?

I am writing this without stating any names, okay ?
So , if you think that you make no mistake to me, there is no need to feel mad when you read this post.
If you do, well, you know why ;)
Last but not least ,